Take steps to clean up reputation challenges online
By Jonathan Gilliam
Six Steps to Online Reputation Management:
- Establish and maintain a robust online brand presence.
- Create great content, consistently across multiple platforms.
- Link all your properties together.
- Produce lots of compelling, interesting videos and promote them to your field.
- Take care when communicating about any issues.
- Be patient.
Whenever the field engages with negative content, the brand loses.
Regulators are just like you. They search. They Google. They look for evidence online to support their cases. Unfortunately, there is plenty of material online about direct selling companies (much of it false) that can paint a picture of dishonesty or irresponsibility, whether it be from competitors, disgruntled former reps or consumer groups.
Please log in (or register) to continue viewing this content.