LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)
- Second quarter 2021 net sales of $1.6 billion, a 15% increase compared to the second quarter 2020.
- Five of six geographic regions reported year-over-year net sales growth in the quarter with four of six regions exceeding 20% growth.
- Second quarter 2021 reported diluted EPS of $1.31 and adjusted1 diluted EPS of $1.522, compared to $0.82 and $0.972, respectively, for the second quarter 2020. Second quarter 2021 reported and adjusted earnings per share increased 60% and 57%, respectively, compared to the second quarter 2020.
- Reported net income for the quarter of $144.2 million increased 25% compared to the second quarter 2020.
- Second quarter 2021 adjusted1 EBITDA of $262.1 million represents the largest quarterly adjusted EBITDA result in Company history.
- Updating FY 2021 guidance, including net sales guidance range to 8.5% to 12.5% growth, and adjusted3 diluted EPS guidance range to $4.70 – $5.10.
- Initiating FY 2021 adjusted3 EBITDA guidance of $875 million – $935 million.
For full story visit businesswire.com