More companies are marketing on social media sites using influencers.
Since getting influencers to share effective and accurate brand messages is a risk, many companies use practices like vetting, training, and monitoring influencers to ensure they bring value to brands.
If this describes your company, please forward this email to those who are responsible for any aspect of managing influencers to invite them to take this 10-minute confidential survey:
Access the survey here
Social Selling News is launching this survey to help you learn more about trends and best practices.
What You’ll Get:
- Receive an exclusive copy of this study’s executive summary;
- Contribute to a special report by Social Selling News, for which you’ll get an advance copy;
- Have a chance to be interviewed and quoted as a thought leader;
- Receive up to 5 complimentary print subscriptions to Social Selling News;
- Exclusive invitation to participate in an interactive, recorded webinar to compare the results to your experience
- Chance to win a ticket to the 2024 Direct Selling Leadership & Compliance Summit; and
- Join an exclusive peer forum to continue your discussions and share best practices.
Any questions? Contact Rick at [email protected].
To take the survey, go to this link
Thank you in advance! We are so grateful for your time and thoughtful responses.